Welcome to the library web site. The staff and trustees will be updating this site regularly to keep you informed of what the library can ofsitfer you.
Here, you can learn a bit more about the library, find a list of upcoming events, discover how to renew a book from your home, and much more. Feel free to take a look around.
The library will open by appointment only for curbside pickup of materials starting Monday, July 20, 2020.
Hours Mondays 1 -3 pm; Tuesdays 1 -3 pm; Thursdays 6 – 8 pm; Saturdays 10 am – 12 noon.
Please return all materials to our book drop.
Call the library to schedule appointments at (856) 678-5473 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR PATRONS AND STAFF THE LIBRARY WILL BE CLOSED FROM 7 PM MARCH, 16, 2020 FOR THE DURATION OF THE NJ STATE OF EMERGENCY. ALL FINES WILL BE WAIVED. HOLD ANY MATERIALS YOU CURRENTLY HAVE AND RETURN WHEN WE RE-OPEN
ACCESS TO FREE PUBLIC WIFI IS AVAILABLE IN THE PARKING LOT
LOGIN PENNSVILLE LIBRARY GUEST
You may find free e-resources for distance learning, reading and fun on our Facebook page
Pennsville Public Library
Gov. Phil Murphy joined with the governors of six other Northeast states to announce the formation of a regional “working group” to coordinate cooperative mitigation efforts across their states, as well as to help guide each state’s re-opening once the COVID-19 emergency eases.
- The others were Govs. Andrew Cuomo of New York, Ned Lamont of Connecticut, Tom Wolf of Pennsylvania, John Carney of Delaware, Gina Raimondo of Rhode Island and Charlie Baker of Massachusetts.
- The working group will consist of a public health expert and an economic development expert from each state, as well as each governor’s chief of staff.
Gov. Murphy signed an executive order to protect customers of phone and internet services.
- The order prohibits internet and phone services from being shut off until 30 days until the current public health emergency has ended.
- Prohibits all service downgrades, service reductions or late fees due to non-payment unless they are imposed in accordance with a policy approved by the Board of Public Utilities.
- Requires reconnections of any internet or phone service that was disconnected due to non-payment after March 16.
S-2374 that would revise the Family Leave Law to include leave for employees who need to care for a sick family member due to an epidemic of a communicable disease, or to prevent the spread of the disease. During the COVID-19 outbreak, workers would be allowed to take up to 12 weeks of family leave during a 24-month period without losing their jobs.
If you need a free library card I can now renew yours or set one up for you through June 1. Send an email to email@example.com. Put library card in the subject line and give me your name.
Bus Trip to Washington, DC to see the Cherry Blossoms Saturday, April 4, 2020. CANCELLED
New Support Group – Fibromyalgia & Chronic Pain Support Group will be meeting the first Thursday of each month from 5:00 – 7:00 pm in the Community Meeting Room. No fee to attend. CANCELLED Will resume after NJ State of Emergency
Overeaters Anonymous meets Monday evenings from 5:00 – 6:00 pm. Free to attend. CANCELLED Will resume after NJ State of Emergency.
We are now offering discount tickets to the Crayola Experience in Easton, PA. Regular admission $21.99 per ticket, discount price $15.25 per ticket. Click this link to purchase tickets in our online affiliate store! pennsvillelibrary.org/…/Affiliate-Crayola-Experience-Online-Store
“Like” our page on Facebook – facebook.com/pages/Peensville-Public-Library