Pennsville Public Library now has many e-books available for you to download on your Kindle, Nook, or other e-reader.
You can have 8 titles checked out at a time. The books will disapper from your device after either 1 week or 2 weeks (depending on the book). Although you cannot renew these e-books, you can always re-check them out after they expire.
Downloading Ebooks and Audiobooks for Pennsville Public Library Cardholders
Have your library card available to sign in.
- From your mobile phone or table, install the OverDrive app.
- For Android devices, install using the Play Store.
- For Apple devices, install using the Apple Store.
- Open the OverDrive app.
- Open the main menu.
- For Android devices, tap the icon in the top-left corner.
- For Apple devices, swipe from left to right.
- Tap Mange libraries (Android) or Add a library (Apple).
- For Apple devices, tap +.
- To find the library, enter Pennsville or 08070.
- Tap Search.
- Tap Pennsville Public Library.
- Tap the star icon next to South Jersey Regional Library Cooperative to add the library to the app.
- Tap South Jersey Regional Library Cooperative to access ebooks and audio books.
- Tap Sign in.
- Select Pennsville Public Library from the list of libraries.
- Tap the arrow next to [select library] and scroll down.
- Enter your library card number.
- Enter all numbers without spaces.
- If the app does not accept your card number, contact the Pennsville Public Library.
- Tap Sign in.
Now you can browse or search for books to download to your device.